Librarians focused on making their collections more reflective of the increasingly diverse community in their schools are now under threat by parents who deem their book selections offensive. CNN's Evan McMorris-Santoro has the story.
- Continents And Regions
- North America
- Southwestern United States
- The Americas
- United States
- Books And Reading
- Leisure And Lifestyle
- School Facilities And Transportation
- School Libraries
- Students And Student Life
- Education Systems And Institutions
- Primary And Secondary Education
As featured on
Books written for children and young adults are facing opposition across the country. Some school librarians are pushing back.
HAMILTON TOWNSHIP — A person has been charged in connection with a threat to the township's …